~天上的星星齐齐为你打气,加油~❤

~天上的星星齐齐为你打气,加油~❤

Saturday, July 3, 2010

*SiGh*

I am totally exhausted with those assignments, trainings, exams, and courseworks..><
Very very TIRED right now, every night after the training session I still need to rush home to settle my networking and also my homeworks. 24 hours is NOT ENOUGH for me..
Sometimes when I felt tension, I really wish to shout out that
"I AM VERY TIRED!!! I CAN'T STAND THIS ANYMORE!!!!!!!"
~SiGh~
But, when i am thinking about this, my mind will automatically appear those people that join the training together..
~Those finalists, comittees...~
Actually, everyone is TiReD, but no matter how tired they are, they still will try to settle and face their problems with smilling face. They NEVER said that "They are TIRED in front us, but keep on support us and teach us to be better and better.."
When I think back about this, I know that I shouldn't say that "I am TIRED in front them, but try my best to do well in everything."
This is just the beginning, LOTS more problems will come after us SoOn...
Just relax and Be HaPpY, face and settle your problems with SmIlLiNg face..=D
~GaMbAtEh!!!!!!~


天上的星星齐齐为你打气,加油。。=)

~MeGaN~

No comments:

Post a Comment