~天上的星星齐齐为你打气,加油~❤

~天上的星星齐齐为你打气,加油~❤

Thursday, July 15, 2010

~MiDnIgHt~❤

5am in the morning, i haven't went for bed yet... Don't know why, i didn't felt sleepy at all today..
Maybe because I can't sleep, I suddenly think back my BeSt BeSt FrIeNd, Ai..
MiSs HeR So MuCh...

Remember we know each other from standard 5, she is a girl that is very kind and cute...
Just like a KiNd AnGeL that I ever met before...
She tought me that we need to treat people as good as we can..
We need to help others although they didn't help us before..

She always remind me "要好好珍惜与对待身边的人"... "用你的善心对待每个人"..
When we are in standard 5, we really did treat everyone as good as we can everyday with smilling faces...=)
When standard 6, you move to Klang and study there.. We make a promise that we will treat everyone good in our life...

Starting we always keep in touch through writting letter.. But, we lost contact after a few months later... After you move to Klang, I felt that is really hard to continue this promise, no one will appreciate what I helped them... They just know how to impose me, bully me...
Sometimes i will cry because of these problems.. Even my friends said me noob because of helping others for nothing...T^T

Form 1, I received a message...
That time then only I know that you have leave me forever...
We will never have the chance to meet, play, and help people together like last time, you will never come back anymore...

That time, I knew that... Only I am the one who can continue this promise now..
No matter how hard it will be, I still will insist on this promise... Won't let you down, my friend..
I will always remember you...

No comments:

Post a Comment