~天上的星星齐齐为你打气,加油~❤

~天上的星星齐齐为你打气,加油~❤

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

~猪~

Only 1 word can describe me --- {PIG}

ARGHHH!!! DAMN unlucky day today...
9am class I overslept, and the worst thing is the class have presentation today!!
What's wrong with me..???
I never skip any presentation before... SAD+ing....T^T
My marks... Fly away dy...

I am REALLY a 100% ORIGINAL "PIG"...
我接受不到咯。。

11am got another class again, I late to class, the last one who enter the class...
All my classmates shout out my name say I am late...
LOL!!! Thanks wor!! Remind me that I am late!! =.=''

AIKZ... 3 person morning call me I also cannot wake up...
I think I really need to buy a alarm clock and sleep early!!!!
Morning call is no use for me anymore on this sem...T^T

Studies, society, works...
These 3 things really killing me now...
Makes me DAMN BUSY nowadays, every night always meeting...@@

But this time I am GONNA KILL all of them!!!
I will handle every part of my works well, prove that I am not WEAK at all!!!
This is a new challenge for me and I gonna DO IT!!!!

GAMBATEH!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment