~天上的星星齐齐为你打气,加油~❤

~天上的星星齐齐为你打气,加油~❤

Friday, April 1, 2011

...Year 1 Sem 3...

YeAr 1 SeM 3

FINAL EXAM is around the CORNER...

OH GOSH! Time really pass FAST...>,<

Still remember I'm playing around and fooling around with my FRIENDS on the beginning of this SEM...

But now...

3 subjects is waiting for me...= =

1) Tamadun Islam

2) Introduction to E-Commerce

3) Marketing

SWT~~~

Say that I'm not FEAR at all, I'm totally is lying....@@

LOL~

But I gonna WORK HARD for this SEM...

I WISH my cgpa will become higher than the previous SEM...

Pray HARD... !!! >,<

ACTION is the BEST!!!

So...

GAMBATEH!! MEGAN LIM!! Believe in your own, you will make the MIRACLE...!!! ^0^

I truly TRUST in myself, I can DO THIS...=]




Good LUCK to all my friends who will sitting for the exam too....=] BEST LUCKS!!! ^^





No comments:

Post a Comment