~天上的星星齐齐为你打气,加油~❤

~天上的星星齐齐为你打气,加油~❤

Friday, April 15, 2011

L.I.S.T.E.N~~ ♥

Listen~~

To the song here in my heart

A Melody I've start

But can't complete...

Listen~~

To the sound from deep within

It's only beginning

To find release...

Oh, the time has come

For my D.R.E.A.M.Z to be heard

They will not be pushed aside and turned...

Into your own all cause you won't LISTEN~~

Listen~~

I'm alone at a crossroad

I'm not at home, in my own home

And I tried and tried

To say what's on my mind

You should have known...

Oh, now I'm done believing you

You don't know WHAT I'M FEELING~~!

I'm more than what, you made of me

I've followed the voice you gave to me

But now I gotta find,

MY OWN~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!

You should have listened

There is someone here inside

Someone I'd thought had died so long ago

Oh, I'm screaming out for my D.R.E.A.M.Z to be heard

They will not be pushed aside or worst

Into your own

All cause you won't

L.I.S.T.E.N~~






No comments:

Post a Comment