~天上的星星齐齐为你打气,加油~❤

~天上的星星齐齐为你打气,加油~❤

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Something...♥


Time rEaLlY goes FaSt...

I kept my room today, suddenly SaW a BoX hidden in the corner of the cabinet...

I open it, inside are all the things that present from my ex...

Almost FoRgOtTeN have these things.... @@


When I saw back these presents, I remember how we StArT till we EnD...

Well, actually, I just wanna say "Thank you very much"

You're a good guy, earn money hard to buy these presents for me every year...

I appreciate it....=]

But, as you knew that I won't need presents to prove how much the exists....

It was the pass now, you will meet a BeTtEr girl in your future....^^

For me, I have sOmEtHiNg mOrE iMpOrTaNt to do now...^^


♥ DeNg... dEnG... DenG... dEnG....~~~~~~

Ta da~~~ XD

This is the ImPoRtAnT thing that I've mention....^0^

LOL~

A cute and handsome guy, Fong Kam Yeen....

This guy, makes me ReAlLy rEaLlY BUSY!!!!!!!!!

After I knew him, I am ReAlLy starting to GET BUSY!!!!

We sms all the day when we get to know each other..

Till~~

Every night eat dinner together, until eat supper, until morning walk to school together....XD

LOL! Haha!

Why I say I'm BUSY after I knew him...???????

Because....

My keep on beeping everyday just for HIM....

My mind keep on show out his face everyday....

My smile keep on smilling because of him....

That's why I'm BUSY~~

haha~

^0^

Thankful for MeEtInG you....

Although you always BuLlY me...

But~~

Is okay~~ = =''' I get use to it d....XD

haha!

♥ You~~~




3 comments:

  1. Yoh ! meg ; we did really success cursing him no one love him ! wahahahah~! now u hav your lovely kam yeen ; den appreciate him well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorzai: <3 hehe~
    Elaine: haha! If he knew that I think he will kill us...XD Muahahahahaha!!^^ Well, that time he is bad...><

    ReplyDelete