~天上的星星齐齐为你打气,加油~❤

~天上的星星齐齐为你打气,加油~❤

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Problems..~.~

The problem is still exist..

A problem that I dislike very much,

and it often appear right in front my eyes..

Thought can be a happy day, but sometimes happiness not easy to be gain..

Need to worry this and that, especially things that I won't like to see, hear..

My eyes full of fear when I see it, my heart feel sadness when I listen every single sentence..

I don't care whether I will get use to it or what...

There is no such thing I will change myself for it...

This is the thing I dislike the most, and it will never change my perception..

To me, this is a serious problem in life..

Life is full of colour if you know how to appreciate, how to let go, how to move on..

There is no such thing solve it with the wrong way..

Once you gone the wrong way, few times you will realize this is wrong and stop it..

But not to continue using the pathetic way to hurt everyone, include yourself...

We should realize what we do can not only make ourselves happy,

but also people surrounding us..

The only way I will choose to avoid,

is less go, to avoid by involve in..

I like my mum's advice, I feel comfort when I hear she said to me,

"放下,有些事情不能勉强,随缘就好。今天他对你不好,不要记仇,我们要做大方的人。"

Well, I will always remember this.. ^^

But if too over, I won't forgive..

My attitude is depends on how you treat me...=))


No comments:

Post a Comment