~天上的星星齐齐为你打气,加油~❤

~天上的星星齐齐为你打气,加油~❤

Friday, June 10, 2011

Tough Sem~

Year 2 Sem 1~

I felt that this sem is hard and tough to move on...

Everyday seems to be so busy,

Every night seems to be so tired,

But I still smiling to wait for the next day to come...=]

9th of June 2011, it's the 3rd Audition for the Top 18 candidates...

They are nervous, but I seems like even nervous than them...@@

I scare they will forgotten their script, their lyrics, or even some incident happen...

But finally, it's all over successfully....=] I think,..^^

Finally we have the 10 finalist of O Night 2011/12...=D

For those who didn't get to be, cheer up...=]

Actually in my opinion, you all are doing great...=]

For the 10 finalist, it will be tough for you all on the following 2 months...

But, be tough~!

Difficult times always create {Opportunities} for you to

more in your *LiFe*...

♥ I always believe in this....♥

Gambateh~~~!!!!










Ps: I will try my best, do my responsibility to take care of all the Top 10 finalist image, do enjoy the training process....=]







No comments:

Post a Comment