~天上的星星齐齐为你打气,加油~❤

~天上的星星齐齐为你打气,加油~❤

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Something...♥


Time rEaLlY goes FaSt...♥

I kept my room today, suddenly SaW a BoX hidden in the corner of the cabinet...

I open it, inside are all the things that present from my ex...

Almost FoRgOtTeN have these things.... @@


When I saw back these presents, I remember how we StArT till we EnD...

Well, actually, I just wanna say "Thank you very much"

You're a good guy, earn money hard to buy these presents for me every year...

I appreciate it....=]

But, as you knew that I won't need presents to prove how much the ♥ exists....

It was the pass now, you will meet a BeTtEr girl in your future....^^

For me, I have sOmEtHiNg mOrE iMpOrTaNt to do now...^^


♥ DeNg... dEnG... DenG... dEnG....~~~~~~♥

Ta da~~~ XD

This is the ImPoRtAnT thing that I've mention....^0^

LOL~

A cute and handsome guy, Fong Kam Yeen.... ♥

This guy, makes me ReAlLy rEaLlY BUSY!!!!!!!!!

After I knew him, I am ReAlLy starting to GET BUSY!!!!

We sms all the day when we get to know each other..

Till~~

Every night eat dinner together, until eat supper, until morning walk to school together....XD

LOL! Haha!

Why I say I'm BUSY after I knew him...???????

Because....

My ♥ keep on beeping everyday just for HIM....

My mind keep on show out his face everyday....

My smile keep on smilling because of him....

That's why I'm BUSY~~ ♥

haha~

^0^

Thankful for MeEtInG you....

Although you always BuLlY me...

But~~

Is okay~~ = =''' I get use to it d....XD

haha!

♥ You~~~




3 comments:

  1. Yoh ! meg ; we did really success cursing him no one love him ! wahahahah~! now u hav your lovely kam yeen ; den appreciate him well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorzai: <3 hehe~
    Elaine: haha! If he knew that I think he will kill us...XD Muahahahahaha!!^^ Well, that time he is bad...><

    ReplyDelete